top of page



To book, you look first, at the dates which you want to rent, not already let. 


Read the Terms of use. 


If you wish to reserve complete the email with your data such as name, address, telephone number, and the number of adults, children and pets. And which dates you want to come, and send that to us.


We check availability. If the dates you request are free we will send you a written confirmation of provisional booking, as well as the price.


After receiving our email, you pay 25% of the total costs immediately, after this payment, you will receive a written confirmation of the final booking, the remaining 75% must be paid no later than 4 weeks before the beginning of the rental period.

bottom of page